April 27, 2009

What happened to my day?!

I didn't mail out my swap package yesterday!! I was supposed to mail my package for the Pink and Green Swap yesterday and then my whole schedule for the day went out the window! I'm going to the post office now with my tail between my legs! I hope Kimberly likes the things I've put together for her when she gets them...late!

On the other hand, I don't mind having my schedule thrown off too much; the teachers in my husband's department at school threw him a little surprise shower! It was so unexpected and they were so thoughtful and generous too! Someone made a cake for him that's amazing! DH said, "I feel like we're on Ace of Cakes!" I'll have to try to figure out how to get the picture of the un-cut cake off my phone and onto this post! DH texted me with a photo of it and asked, "Do you think this would get home from work safe on the back of my motorcycle?" Silly man.

In other news it's a trillion degrees again today here in Jersey and a girlfriend just texted me this morning to say she'd finally had her baby (does this mean maybe the 90 degree weather will encourage this heater in my belly to make an appearance soon? I sure hope so!) Congratulations Rachel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment