June 9, 2009

Button Swap

I haven't had a chance to blog about the swaps I've been involved in until now but I'm gonna try to do double time to catch up and make up for not posting in almost a month!


These are the buttons I made to send to Christy of Visualized by Christy. She hosted a button swap, but I turned out to be the only one to sign up. It's a shame too because it was a really simple, stress free and super-fun swap! I also sent these coasters that I made out of the same great thrifted fabric:As well as these charm squares:

And here is what I received from Christy:
These fabulous animal themed charm squares; I love the peppermint pink
and those bunnies with the giant eyes are adorable...


And Christie made magnets using these same fabrics as well as 4 buttons using the blue bunnies. Isn't her packaging is really nice too?

I can't wait to use all of these! Thanks for hosting and for being a great swap partner, Christie!

No comments:

Post a Comment